You've been wanting to start on your witchcraft journey but just don't know how...
Maybe you hear yourself in the following:
- “I have a few books, but I haven’t read much of them.”
- “I’m curious about this or that but don’t know how to learn about it.”
- “Everyone else has crystals and tarot cards, do I need them too?”
- “Creating a witchcraft practice seems so out of reach”
- “I don’t know if this is the right path for me.”
- “There is so much information out there and I don’t know where to start.”
It can be frustrating. You feel called to this path, but it seems almost impossible to start. There is so much out there yet you don’t know how to find what you need or what is right for you.
How will you ever create your practice if you don’t know where to start? Or where to go after that?
Imagine what it would be like to have a practice designed just for you…
- You have a witchcraft practice that adds value to your life.
- Every morning you wake up and know how to add a little magic where ever you need it.
- You own your personal power and know how to amplify it.
- Whenever a problem arises in your life, you know how to counter it with some magic.
- Through establishing a practice, you’ve also come to understand yourself better.
- You see magic all around you!
There is one thing I believe is key in creating a witchcraft practice that is unique to you and will help you thrive in life.
It isn’t a book, a spell, a crystal, or a deck of beautiful cards (although those may come with it)
What is it?
Following Your Intuition
Helloooooo intuition! We’ve heard it used in so many situations in the metaphysical world. It is always important to listen to your intuition. Why should it be any different when creating a witchcraft practice?? What else helps steer you in the direction of your highest good, keeps you on you toes, shows you what is best for you, all while keeping you safe? Let your intuition guide you!
A bit about me…
I’m Samantha Elizabeth,
I am the witch behind a Pagan Mess, my blog where I teach all things witchcraft and paganism. I have always enjoyed teaching, and the one thing I love more than teaching is learning! I enjoy going out and learning new things and then turning around and teaching them to others!
My witchcraft practice was created out of a depressive funk. It’s what helped me find excitement, joy, and most importantly myself. A Pagan Mess was created out of a desire to share what I was learning, and to give a home to the things I learned but didn’t want to have in my practice.
I always value pursuing what feels best to you. A witchcraft practice should be personal, it doesn’t have to fit in a box or have a clear label. I always like to include a “take it or leave it” note on my blog posts to emphasize this. If it resonates with you, take it! If you don’t connect, you don’t need it.
I’ve always known this was what makes my approach unique but didn’t know how to sum it up. Then I realized it’s simple, it’s about following intuition! Those feelings about whether or not something resonates with you are from your intuition. That is what I believe is the key to creating a witchcraft practice that is unique to you and that you can benefit the most from.
Now I’m here to guide you through the process of listening to your intuition to create your very own witchcraft practice!
Here’s the module break down for the course:
Module 0: Foundations – Setting some ground rules, establishing some basic definitions, and access to the private community
Module 1: Strengthening Intuition – methods for connecting with and strengthening intuition.
- What is intuition?
- Grounding, centering, and protection
- Sacred space
- The importance of exploring curiosities
Module 2: Connecting to the Energies Around You: How to sense, explore, and use the energies all around us.
- Nature and the elements
- The laws of energy and vibration
Module 3: A Witch’s Tool Kit – All about the tools that are available for us to use.
- Visualization, affirmations, and intent
- Physical tools
- Creating an altar
Module 4: Spells and Rituals – Diving into what they are and how/why to do them.
- What are spells and rituals?
- Why do them
- When you can do them
- What to include
- How to perform spells and rituals
Module 5: Creating Your Practice – This is where we put it all together!
- Seasons and cycles,
- Morning and evening routines,
- Keeping integrity but staying flexible
Enrollment for Intuitive Witchcraft is currently closed, but you can sign up for the waitlist to be the first to know when it opens again!